Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Colorful Pumps

Finally, my orders have arrived and I couldn't be more happy with these sexy pointy toe pumps! I bought all of these pumps on ebay at the metronome shoe store. Not only are these pumps reasonably priced (generally $10 to $15 a pair), shipping on additional items (beyond the first purchase) are free! I figured then that it would be more cost effective to buy several pairs of shoes at a time. The only problem so far is that these shoes are a little narrow and I wish I had gone a half size up on the higher heels since the height puts pressure on my toes. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this ebay store.
P.S.--To the right you'll notice that I've added direct links to my favorite online shopping sites. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

wow! i like all the bright colours, aren't they hard to walk in though?

Seeker said...

I love them all!!!
I'm obsessed with shoes, and I'm thinking of buying as much as I could and of that colors.
Good for you, they're awesome.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am deperately trying to remember my password as it has been forever since i purchased anything from EBAY!!!!

Economy of Style said...

Ooh la la! It's like a bright colored shoe heaven. I love your selections. I especially appreciate the cost-effective strategy you used to acquire them.

Londyn said...

I will have to check out that link -- they are great!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous

Roller shoes said...

it is a good share,wonderful post,thank you

Victoria Secret Pink said...

Secret on sales provides you different brands of Lotions, lip gloss, Eyeliner, Mascara, Daily body Wash, Fragrant body Mist and many more beauty products. Most of the our product contains vibrant Fragrance that everybody likes it and are in very much in demand. http://www.secretsonsale.com.au/

Anonymous said...

I am stаrting up a new internet wеbsitе dігеctorу and was wanting
to know if I can ѕubmit уοur sіte?

I'm hoping to increase my directory slowly by hand so that it retains top quality. I'll make ѕure and put yоur blοg in
the best categoгy аnd I'll also use, "Blogger: Fashion Evolution" as your anchor text. Please let me know if this is alright with you by contacting me at: bev.mcclung@gmail.com. Thanks!

My web site Office Secretarial assistant

Anonymous said...

It is reallу strange, i was on your site just 15 minutes ago, when my bгowser was freezing,
ԁid you adԁed some new plugins or anythіng еlse ωhich coulԁ cаuse such a behaviour?
I vіsіt your site ρгetty regulаry and
never haԁ that before!

Mу web-site Black Platform Heels

Chinobazaar said...

www.chinobazaar.com