Monday, November 12, 2007

Black and Blue

For my body type (in other words, because I have a big booty, thicker hips and thighs), I have always been a fan of the wide leg trouser, so this is defintely a trend I can easily incorporate. I love when trends are flattering too! Polka Dot Top w/belt: Forever 21 Black Slacks: Kohl's Shoes: Gift (Aerosoles) Necklace: Kohl's Earrings: Either Target or Charlotte Russe I was also going for a negative/positive look with the jewelry, which is why the jewel in my necklace is black and the ones in my earrings are white. Even though this is a subtle effect, I hope to incorporate this look more boldly in the future.

3 comments:

Vintage Bunny said...

I love that look.Satin shirts are so cute are' nt they and I love polka dots too

WendyB said...

You have a tiny waist! That blouse is fantastic on you.

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dress in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dressesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop.