Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ebay Items of the Week 12.1.07

I know its been a while since I've posted about great finds on ebay, so it's about time I get my act together and share some new finds.
Here are some great designer dresses that are truly a steal!
This vintage Dolce and Gabbana dress not only has a classic look, the current price is $19.50 ($6.95 S/H)! I love the flattering fit and the femininity that silk exudes. Size 12.
Diane von Fustenberg is a goddess when it comes to choosing the right pattern for a dress. Although very different, I adore both of these pieces. Left: Plaid pastel dress, size 6 (but seems to fit much larger), current price .99 cents ($8 S/H)!!! Right: Purple dress with mustard and cream accents, size 8, current price $5 ($10 S/H)
I love jersey because its comfortable and so easy to wear. And this dress is absolutely adorable and flattering . . .can it get any better?!
BCBG Green Jersey dress, size large, current price $9.99 ($5.99 S/H)
And last, but clearly not least, is a Betsey Johnson jersey print that $9.99 ($6.50 S/H) should be in my wardrobe right now! Happy Bidding!

2 comments:

Vintage Bunny said...

Those are great finds.I love the Vintage D& G dress.It is beautiful

Elle said...

Fab items! I love that first dress...perfect for holiday