Thursday, December 20, 2007

A trip to Target

I needed some face lotion the other day, and so I made the trek to Target and of course had to look through the clothes and shoes aisle. I did come come away with some fun things and a couple of good deals.
These over the knee socks are pretty rad and for under $4 a pop definitely worth it. Probably my best purchase was these black booties, which were on sale for $8.
This is my first (and probably last) swing jacket that I got for about $8. I like that its grey, which should make it versatile. And last but not least, is this dress that I picked up for $5 (who can resist?!).
Target never disappoints!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It really doesn't. Definitely a go-to for all my basics, and the clearance racks are nectar of the gods. Those OTK socks are sweeeet!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love target I wish we had one in Canada!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those booties are awesome. Target is great.

Fashion Tidbits said...

uh , why is target so cheap in America???

WendyB said...

$5! I don't think I've bought socks for $5!

Wendy said...

I need to visit Target asap! Those booties are great!