Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Basics: Ballet Flats

A friend of mine just recently told me that ballet flats damage your feet almost as much as heels can (since they don't have arch support). I figure since I already have flat feet, I can't be doing that much damage and hence, ballet flats are my favorite shoes (next to my reef flip flops) because they're cute. But more importantly, because they are comfortable to walk in. Here is my collection of ballet flats: I like to think I covered the basics, but definitely look forward to adding more colors to the collection. And I know the yellow ones aren't ballet flats, but since they are flat I decided to include them :) I also recently picked up a pair of navy ones seen in the jewel tones photo.
Do you love ballet flats?
Yes! Yes I do
Love? No. But Like, Yep
Indifferent (Haven't really thought about it)
No way, they make my feet look funny
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I'm a heels girl :-)