Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wanted: Boots

So, in addition to posts about cool ebay finds, I want to share items that I definitely plan on purchasing (as long as they don't run out of stock before I get the money to buy them):

I love these boots from payless shoes because they look cozy for winter and are also available in black (so of course I want both pairs). These would also look cute in grey (you hear that payless?!)

The downside is that these would look better if the cable-knit covered the whole shoe instead of looking like it was inserted into another shoe.

They're on sale right now for $35. But I probably can't buy them until at least the end of the month :( What do you think of them? I've set up a poll in the left column to see what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i totally wanted those shoes i c them in the store but not in the website sad i no but is their a name for this beautiful boot

Anonymous said...

this boot is sooo cute i want them as well i never really seen them in payless but u konw good and well ima be looking for them

Anonymous said...

those boots r soooo cute ive never really seen them in payless but u know good and well ima be looking for them now. :)