Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally Fall

The weather back here has been in the 80s and 70s for the last couple of weeks, so it hasn't felt like fall at all. But finally the high today is in the upper 60s so I can dress the season. Interestingly, I had this skirt in a bag of clothes I was planning on giving away, but thought it might be better to keep it since the suede texture matched these slouch boots I recently picked up. (Lucky I got this picture in, because as I write this post it's beginning to pour outside!)

And the earrings:

Sweater: Present from Parents (Kohl's??)

Tank Top: Old Navy

Skirt: ??? (i.e.--I can't remember, maybe Ross)

Earrings: Forever21

Boots: Wet Seal

3 comments:

Melody said...

Just discovered your blog via Blog Fashion. Great blog, great boots!

SHOEGAL said...

Fab boots!

fashion evolution said...

Thanks! I think you can still pick up a pair for around $33 plus shipping at http://www.wetseal.com