Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My necklace belt

I bought a pair of black slacks at Kohl's about a year ago, which came with this cute belt. The first time I wore the pants, however, I realized that the belt was missing the clasp and since I bought the last pair of these pants, I knew I couldn't take them back.
Because I liked the look of the belt I decided to just be ghetto about it and tie the belt together where it would have clasped. This worked fine, except for every time I had to go to the bathroom and had to deal with picking apart the knot.
I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but last night when I was looking for a belt to wear, I realized that this belt would make a great necklace. Not to mention, that I would be able to get more wear out of it this way.
Voila! My old belt became my new necklace!
Slouch Boots: Wet Seal
Burmuda Shorts: Kohl's (came with belt)
Pink Cami: Forever 21
Hoodie: Kohl's

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Adorable.

Elle said...

Darling, what a fab idea and what a cute site. Thanks for your comment, I will def be back!

WendyB said...

You should get that Clovis dress! It's hot!

Lee said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, You did the damn Thang.

The Bee is out!