Monday, October 8, 2007

Inspiration: Blogs

I assume that part of the reason you ended up on my blog was to browse, compare, share . . . And since I've decided to step up my style game, I have found blogs to be incredibly useful. While most of the time I'm thinking about how "I would never wear that", I still think there is a lot that can be gained by comparing ourselves to others and their point of view. If nothing else, it has helped me better define my own perspective. So, if you're not familiar with the blogs on the right side of this page, it's definitely worth your time to check them out if you're looking for new sources of inspiration.

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Want to trade links with me?

fashion evolution said...

Sure, I am all about supporting other fashion bloggers. If we don't stick together, what's the point?